Congratulations on exploring your career opportunities with FAST and taking the first step to becoming a FASTie! A FASTie? Yes, a FASTie.
FAST-ie \’faeste\ noun
1. an energetic, intelligent, enthusiastic person who works at Fast Enterprises. 2. a person dedicated to modernizing government technology to better serve the general public. 3. someone who is open to adventure and wants to experience new places around the world. 4. someone who enjoys collaboration with clients and camaraderie with teammates while solving business and technology problems.
If the description below speaks to you, take 5 minutes (seriously, only 5 minutes) to apply!
Fast Enterprises is a provider of essential software and services for citizens and government. In 1998, we changed the way government revenue agencies support their business with the introduction of GenTax®. We have expanded beyond Tax and now also perform implementations for Motor Vehicle, Driver License, Unemployment Insurance, and Child Support Engagement agencies.
Your FAST career has a meaningful and lasting social impact.
Implementation/Data Analytics Consultants on our team are involved in both the implementation of FAST software and the use of analytics to optimize the business processes that FAST software supports. This career path typically starts with more emphasis on software implementation and gradually involves more analytics as candidates better understand the business processes FAST tries to optimize. This position is located at our headquarters in Centennial, CO.
Candidates should possess a degree in one of the following areas:
• Computer or Management Information Systems
• Computer Science
• FAST may also consider degrees from other areas of study when they are supplemented by technical experience or aptitude.
Employment qualifications include:
• 1-3 years of professional experience in data development or analytics is preferred.
• Strong communication skills are imperative.
• Experience with a programming language such as Microsoft Visual Basic .NET is preferred.
Want More Information?
FAST is an equal opportunity employer.
Voluntary Self-Identification Information is requested for U.S. applicants during the application process.
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and location of the applicant.